Brookwoods Group is working with a leading energy client in downtown Houston to fill an immediate need for a writer/editor to work on site a minimum of 30 hours per week. You will be required to design and deliver web content, success stories, internal and external communication pieces. This is a contract role and is a tactical position with defined communication deliverables. You will be working with a dynamic, experienced team and you must be able to work independently.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in communication, journalism, or related field
- Must have 5 -7 years of corporate communication experience where there has been daily content development for newsletters, featured articles, along with special writing assignments for white papers, talking points and speeches.
- Must be able to work directly with internal and external clients
- Must have 5+ years of experience working with executive level managers to provide communication pieces including but not limited to talking points, speeches, town halls
- Must be able to act as a beat reporter and create video snippets with handheld devices for uploading to company intranet
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills - samples will be required
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client's location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number H1801762