Brookwoods Group is working with a large technology company to fill a long-term contract position in Boca Raton, Florida. The Customer Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for co-developing marketing plans for its client’s channel partners’ e-tail and retail programs. The right candidate will work directly with a major national account, as well as internal marketing resources and outside agencies. This person must be able to work independently, without supervision, lead each account and report accounts’ progress and outcomes to group managers.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communication, or related degree
- Must have 5+ years of marketing B2C such as services, solutions, or personal computer industry experience
- Must have 5+ years of channel marketing experience
- Must have 3+ years of social media both strategy and tactics experience
- Must have excellent writing and marketing communications skills across various formats including traditional, web and social media.
- Must have high tech industry in-store and online retail marketing experience
- Must have strong PowerPoint skills
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client's location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference C1704731