Brookwoods Group is working with a leading integrated oil and gas company to fill an Executive Communication role. The team is looking for someone with great interpersonal skills, team building capabilities and strong work ethics. You have to be able to meet deadlines for both internal and external customers and require little to no oversight.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or related field.
- Must have 10 to 15+ years’ experience in communications with a minimum of 7 years focused on executive communications
- Must have Oil and Gas Experience
- Must have corporate experience (examples of working with executives, SMEs to drive communications, etc.)
- Must have excellent computer skills with experience in MS Office and Power Point
- Must be able to develop strategies for campaigns and fully execute campaigns with little or no oversight
- Must have excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional writing skills (samples of various styles (prose, speech, web copy required)
Preferred but not required:
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client's location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number C1703716