Brookwoods Group is recruiting for an experienced Manager of Corporate Marketing and Brand Strategy for its client, a fast growing, Toronto-based, global corporation. The right candidate will have a broad creative background, with experience in the strategic planning and execution of global brand management and product/service branding campaigns, internal/external communications programs, media/public relations campaigns, crisis communications, and local and global events. This person will interact with all levels of internal and external stakeholders, including executives, direct reports and outside agencies. This is a U.S.-based role with up to 25% domestic and international travel.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field of study.
- Must have 10+ years minimum working experience in marketing or communications management in B2B
- Must have experience in global branding, PR and events
- Must have experience in strategic global marketing and communications programs
- Must have experience in managing direct reports and agencies
- Must have the ability to work as part of a global marketing team
- Must have experience in developing and driving to implementation of strategic programs in one or more of the following: corporate/brand marketing, event marketing, external communications/PR/Media.
- Must have project management skills and experience
- Must have experience developing and executing global brand and corporate marketing strategies required
- Must have crisis management and communications experience
- Must be prepared to prove excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Valid passport and ability to travel as needed
Preferred but not required:
- Managing Global teams strongly preferred
- This is a full time position as our client employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- This position can be based in a variety of major markets in the U.S.
- Please contact us and use reference #R1801767