Brookwoods Group is working with a large Oil and Gas company to fill a long-term contract role within their procurement department.
If you like to work with numbers, understand how data is received and have the ability to analyze and provide solid feedback, the role of Material Data Quality Specialist may be the perfect fit for you. The right individual will work closely with business analysts, application developer and subject matter experts to translate business objectives into practical data quality business rules and requirements. You must have strong analytical ability and be able to work both independently and collaboratively.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have considerable experience in Master Data Management and must include a working knowledge of Materials and Services.
- Must have over 5 years of experience in SAP-MDM, Excel and Access.
- Must prove your understanding of transactional systems such as SAP, processes and tools.
- Must have experience with Data Dictionaries and know how this relates to overall data and process management.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with Engineering, Procurement, Technical, or other business disciplines.
- Must have strong experience analyzing various data management components such as metrics, business data, and root cause analysis process.
Preferred but not required:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client's location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number C1705735