Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced, highly engaging PC Gamer/Social Media Content Lead for a contract position with a major international tech client.
The right candidate must have strong, broad PC gaming, tech and social media experience. This person must be able to take strategic marketing programs and translate them so as to provide appropriate social content management for social influencers, ambassadors and outside marketing agencies. This person will manage the company’s sponsorship and participation in gaming events, contests, promotions and demo product requests, work with internal and external stakeholders on new product launches, oversee outside agencies (social media & digital advertising), monitor the company’s social media analytics and metrics and be able to report on and make recommendations based on them. This person will also help build out and manage the company’s Twitch page for the gaming community. The right candidate must keep up with various PC Gamer channels, live streaming events, live and video posts and websites and seek out opportunities for the company to participate in, lead or become a sponsor.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business, technology or similar field
- Must have minimum 3 years of Social Media experience, especially Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Must be viewed as a PC gaming functional expert and be able to apply gaming principles, theories and concepts
- Proven experience or knowledge of working with gaming social influencers and the gaming communities
- Must be involved with or at least knowledgeable of esports, high profile gaming events and leagues, such as the Overwatch World Cup, Twitch Overwatch Tournament, teams and other leagues
- Must be highly engaging and be able to talk in authentic PC Gamer language
- Must have strong Data Analytics + Metrics knowledge
- Must be able to work well as part of a team, but also able to work independently
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client's location either in Houston or Los Angeles - remote work is possible for the right candidate
- Must be able to work flexible schedule; some nights and weekend as needed
- Travel approximately 15%
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number C1801766