Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced, highly engaging PC Gamer/Social Media Content Lead for a contract position with a major international tech client.
The right person must have strong, broad PC gaming, tech and social media experience. The right candidate must be able to take strategic marketing programs and translate them so as to provide appropriate social content management for social influencers, ambassadors and outside marketing agencies. This person will monitor the company’s social media analytics and metrics and be able to report on and make recommendations based on them. The right candidate must keep up with various PC Gamer channels, live streaming events, live and video posts and websites and seek out opportunities for the company to participate in, lead or become a sponsor.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, business, technology or similar field
- Must have minimum 3 years of Social Media experience, especially Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Minimum of 3 years of PC gaming experience
- Proven experience or knowledge of working with gaming social influencers
- Must have broad knowledge of PC gaming, game and the gaming communities
- Must be involved with or at least knowledgeable of esports, high profile gaming events and leagues, such as the Overwatch World Cup, Twitch Overwatch Tournament, teams and other leagues
- Must be able to work well as part of a team, but also able to work independently
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client's location, remote work is possible
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number C1708751