Bobby is C-suite level communications expert whose strategies have consistently placed the world’s leading energy, technology and mass retail Fortune 500 companies and multinationals in business-building media coverage. His work on behalf of well-known industry leaders like Walmart, NRG, Intel, Schneider Electric, General Motors, PwC, SeaWorld and more has helped position business executives as thought leaders and navigate challenging news cycles, maintaining and building brand equity and investor confidence.
- Placing a lead editorial in the Wall Street Journal to correct the record regarding hundred-million dollar federal loans on renewable energy programs.
- Developing and leading the public relations strategy for NRG’s high-profile sponsorship of Super Bowl LI, delivering the highest level of retail news results in company history with +400 million impressions.
- Developing and leading the DEI strategy for Designer Brands Inc. (NYSE: DBI), parent company of major retailer DSW Shoe Stores, to promote $2M DEI investment in Pensole Lewis College of Business & Design, securing +500 million impressions across numerous major national media outlets (includes CBS, ESPN, Fast Company).
- Managing media incident response for Walmart, NRG, Intel, TOTAL, Tellurian, SeaWorld, Eclipse Senior Living and many other well-known brands.
Educated as a lawyer and having spent his formative years working in Congress, Bobby understands how to counsel clients in highly regulated and complex environments on the full range of external and internal communications and public relations and public affairs needs. Bobby seeks to serve a similarly situated company, firm or organization, adding value as a trusted advisor, peer and mentor who can apply communications solutions and partner with investor relations, marketing, sales and employee engagement business units.
- Earned media and executive visibility: Placing positive news coverage and executive commentary across global, business and trade media covering topics of interest, supported by coaching and media training key spokespersons.
- ESG/CSR/sustainability: Positioning the enterprise as a leader on pressing issues of social and economic importance, with deep experience across energy and how the industry must account for public perception on the most high-profile issues debates.
- Issues, crisis and litigation management: Advising the enterprise on how to develop and implement protocols to manage scrutiny of business practices and incidents that can undermine public standing.
Candidate Reference #30000