Jeanette has worked in the electric and natural gas space for the last 13 years in Corporate Affairs. She was the senior specialist for community affairs. She developed and optimized strategic community involvement programs and manage a subset of planners as the national lead.
Her specialty is supporting end-to-end cause marketing campaigns and initiatives benefiting corporate charity partners. She built strong external networks and managed key relationships.
Top 3 Attributes:
- Excellent Facilitator – over her career Jeanette has been responsible for major events. She is a multi-tasker with the ability to see projects from start to finish. She has developed many community programs for the energy business working with various social responsibility programs.
- Approachable and personable – Jeannette is know for her ability to communication with all levels. People are comfortable coming to her and working with her. She has handled many sensitive situations with her ability to work with a variety of individuals.
- Creative Thinker – Jeanette produces many unique ideas and programs. Throughout her career she has proven her ability to brainstorm and build programs for community events, citizenship committees, grant portals and charitable partners.
Top 3 Experiences:
- Successfully developed, managed and executed high-impact/high-visibility national corporate citizenship, community investment giving programs focused on driving community involvement through volunteerism, pro-bono and matching gifts.
- Streamlined corporate giving across company’s family of brands through effectively managing a multi-million charitable foundation across Direct Energy’s footprint; including all related administration, cutting budget costs by 40%.
- Managed and implemented company-wide signature employee volunteer programs to increase employee participation and support employees volunteering 16 hours during work time.
Candidate Reference #41959