Proactive, positive, professional who is passionate about community relations. Leverages six years experience with project management in the oil and gas industry to plan and manage initiatives that benefit community programs. Adept at building strong relationships. Makes connections between those in need and those that can help. Strengths include decision making, problem solving and communication skills, which are derived from acting as a liaison between technical and non-technical personnel. Proven track record for finding innovative solutions to traditional problems and investigative research to meet team goals and objectives.
Top 3 attributes:
- Effective Communication- Ensuring messages are conveyed and understood clearly is of utmost importance.
- Excellence- I take great pride in doing everything with excellence.
- Solution-oriented- I enjoy problem solving and am relentless in my pursuit for answers
Top 3 Experiences:
- Coordinated annual 5K run generating $3,000 from community partners: planning, website management for fundraising/registration/race details, day of logistics, volunteer recruitment, corporate sponsors and marketing content.
- Managed annual flagship STEM outreach event, including collaborating with industry partners on logistics, catering, and recruiting volunteers for presentation; increased funding by $5,000.
- Managed Houston AmeriCorps Recruitment Program: multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment to attract/interview talent and administer offer process; successfully accomplished team goals to fill 95% positions on-time.
Candidate Reference #42978