Rowaid has extensive project management experience in mechanical/pipeline conceptual design, feasibility studies, Cross Country Pipeline, and detail design of In-plant tankage, piping and pipeline projects of upstream, downstream and mid-stream hydrocarbon projects including NGL/LNG and petrochemical projects. Working all over the world with very diverse teams has been a highlight of his career.
Top 3 Attributes
- Focused – targeting his career with success, he is keen to advance to a managerial level, with an ambitious attitude. He is looking forward to engaging himself in a new chapter of his professional journey; by contributing and advancing a beneficial strategy to the company.
- Interpersonal skills – Rowaid has progressively developed a vigorous relationship with his colleagues, where he interacts effectively and harmoniously with others in a spontaneous manner. His thorough interactions with others has honed his ability to efficiently and successfully conduct himself within a team. When collaborating with a team, social diplomacy remains an effective approach he uses when discussing ideas with others.
- Communication Skills – Rowaid’s openness to hearing out, negotiating, and accepting others’ opinions; showcases the vast development of his relationships with his colleagues. He has had to communicate with multi-national personnel to accomplish critical issues with high professional results.
Top 3 Experiences
- Rowaid possesses over 20 years of leading technical and analytical experience in the OGC with mechanical, pipeline, and piping engineering execution, and in Capital Management and Turn-around projects with major Operators including Worley Arabia, Saudi Aramco(Saudi Arabia), Lukoil (Dubai and Iraq), Kinder Morgan (USA).
- The majority of his experience has been direct involvement in field projects management with a Senior Level covering both Brownfield, Greenfields and Debottlenecking projects within the Midstream, Downstream, Upstream industries.
- Rowaid also has experience in Tank farm terminals/loading/Vessels/Piping/cross country pipeline infrastructure facilities, storage Tank interaction projects, and water desalination facilities.
Candidate Reference #44360