Brookwoods Group is conducting a search for an Accounting Analyst Assistant to support our client’s business units with monthly closing activities which include recording actual results and accruals, as well as ensuring the accuracy of accounting transactions. The candidate must be results-oriented, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to collaborate with others.
- Completing monthly closing activities, including booking accruals and ensuring the accuracy of entries.
- Coordinating crude billing and payments for monthly settlements
- Reconciling and resolving book-to-physical inventory differences.
- Working with external parties (pipelines, trading partners, inspection companies) and internal parties (Commercial, Midstream, Refining) to resolve price or volume discrepancies.
- Supporting projects or initiatives related to refinery crude supply.
- Evaluating opportunities to improve processes and generate additional value to the client.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or Finance
- 1 or more years of direct experience in an accounting/finance function
- Proven leadership ability
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills/team player
- Outstanding oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Organizational skills – able to prioritize responsibilities
Preferred but not required:
- Right Angle or SAP experience
- This is a full-time position as our employee working under contract at our client’s location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Local candidates only, relocation will not be provided
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Correspondence should refer to: H2002955