Brookwoods Group, a 23 year old, Houston-based staffing company is adding a results-driven, career business development manager to their team of professionals. With our post-COVID recovery plans for 2021 we are looking for someone with demonstrated success selling an intangible service such as staffing and recruiting. You will be required to both think strategically and execute tactically to help continue our growth and develop new clients. You will be responsible for developing new job orders for contract talent and permanent placements, as well as account management for existing clients and orders. These responsibilities include research, cold calls, regional travel and client visits on a regular basis.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a college degree
- Must have 3+ years’ outbound staffing and/or consulting sales experience
- Must have 2+ years of project management or account management
- Must have 500+ contacts in LinkedIn to demonstrate business networking capability
- Must have computer skills that include using Windows OS, Microsoft Office, and relational databases.
- MUST BE ABLE TO DOCUMENT MEASURABLE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT RESULTS in terms of performance to goals over time.
- Compensation includes a nominal base salary, plus a generous performance incentive based on profits generated, plus company contribution to medical, dental, personal time off, paid holidays, and retirement plan,
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Local Houston-area candidates only, relocation will not be provided
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Correspondence should refer to: I2010982