Brookwoods Group is seeking a motivated, CADD Technician to join our client’s dynamic team. They have built a practice by providing quality land surveying for numerous public sector clients throughout Texas, including the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), counties, cities, and special districts, and private developers of housing communities and retail developments since 1976. This is an exciting opportunity that is ready to build and grow with them.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Residential CADD experience
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 5-10 year Residential & Commercial land development experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- This is a full-time position as our client’s employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Remote work atmosphere/ flexible hours
- Strong supportive management with a great sense of humor
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Please contact us and use reference number R2107156