Brookwoods Group has partnered with a well-known, well-respected EHS company to work directly with the DOD in DC to provide Industrial Hygiene Services and Inspections. This individual will be responsible for inspecting 2.3 million square feet of occupied space in the National Capitol Region and must be available for country-wide travel as needed.
This position will be located on a military base in Washington D.C. area. This is a work on-site position
Salary ranges from $115K to $130K (negotiable) and is dependent upon your experience. Great benefits provided
- Provide technical expertise and advice to the agency and contractor personnel on a broad range of industrial hygiene matters, including but not limited to occupational health issues relating to Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear (CBRN) detection and protection.
- Use provided indoor air quality (IAQ) testing equipment to monitor and test air quality in the clients’ facilities.
- Test IAQ equipment annually as prescribed by manufacture recommendations.
- Conduct comprehensive Safety and Health Inspections in accordance with (IAW) the requirements outlined in 29 CRR 1910, 1926, 1960, DoDI 6055.1, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) LSC 101, and other publications as applicable.
- Provide Corrective Actions to Directorates, Special Offices and Tenant Agencies.
- Assist with Implementing Corrective Actions.
- Perform follow-up inspections.
- Other tasks/duties as assigned.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must be a Certified Industrial Hygienist.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a science, or related field.
- MUST HAVE TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be able to work independently and maintain a schedule consistent with the requirements of the Contract.
- Must be able to travel (small percentage)
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance.
- The role is in the DC area, relocation may be provided for the selected candidate.
- Government level background and drug screening will be required prior and/or during employment.
- Base compensation is dependent on years of experience; package includes benefits (80% paid for employee).
- Correspondence should refer to R2201229.