Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced Chemicals Global Procurement Leader to join a growing team with our client. Considered as one of the major partners in energy, they are looking for a leader to guide a team of procurement professionals to execute their strategies for global fulfillment at their manufacturing locations. This leader collaborates with sourcing and supply chain to collaborate and maintain alignment across teams.
A Day in The Life
Lead a global team of procurement professionals and manage the procurement process for the Oilfield and Industrial Chemicals product line. As a Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the global procurement team. Apply your experience on global and regional sourcing and market trends to manage global procurement execution. Apply supply chain policies, interface between supplier and product line with respect to specifications and budgets.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, or Science from an accredited university or college
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in Buying-Procurement and 5 years leadership experience, or 10+ years chemical supply chain leadership experience
- Must have demonstrated results in direct sourcing/procurement in oil and gas or relevant industry
- Must be able to provide quantitative and qualitative presentations to improve results. Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in MS Office, SAP, and SAP Ariba
- This is a full time position as our client’s employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Please contact us and use reference number R2106139