Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced Communications Lead to work for a High Tech company located in Northwest area of Houston, TX. Candidates for this role should possess and be able to demonstrate near-perfect writing and editing skills, mastery of communication strategy, and strong project management skills. Experience working with IT and/or technical professionals and transforming technical messaging into messaging that is more consumable by general audiences is strongly preferred. This role is remote.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Bachelor’s degree, in Communications, Public Relations or Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years prior communications, marketing or related experience
- Proven communications expertise with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with – and work closely across – multiple departments and with all levels in the organization, including senior-level executives;
- Possesses a strong technical acumen with the ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex information
- Command of the English language and mastery of writing for global audiences
- Experience in the oil and gas and/or IT industry
- Excellent writing, proofreading and verbal communication skills.
Preferred but not required:
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client’s location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number C1909929