Brookwoods Group is working with a large chemical company in the Southeast Houston area to place a Digital Marketing Manager in their supplements branch.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a highly focused strategic digital B2C product marketing professional to work within the healthcare supplements market. The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have strong organizational skills and problem-solving ability who will be working with and implementing digital strategies designed to improve consumer awareness. This role demands having previous experience working in a highly collaborative environment and having experience in interfacing and presenting to senior business leaders internally. If you have had success with idea generation, critical thinking, and have worked extensively with data required when determining and implementing digital marketing strategies targeted to both consumers and healthcare professionals, then this could be a good position for you. This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Marketing and VP of Sales and Marketing. This is a highly collaborative team with high accountability and a drive toward exceptional results.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing from a four-year college or university
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing at a full-service marketing/advertising creative agency supporting consumer products or in a strategic digital and product marketing role at a consumer products company
- Must be proficient in MS Office (advance user of Excel and PowerPoint) Adobe and PC environments to create complex charts, graphs and diagrams
- Must be proficient in generating and managing spreadsheets and reports for marketing budget, planning, forecasting and ROI analysis.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience utilizing market research tools such as Nielsen, SPINS, IRI, etc. to identify key issues and make recommendations for profitable growth
- Ability to take complex concepts and present them simply and clearly for content, advertising and reporting purposes
Preferred but not required:
- Working knowledge or experience working in the consumer health, nutrition or dietary supplements
- Developing online blog content
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- This is a full-time position as our client’s employee
- Remote workers will be considered
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Please contact us and use reference number R2106142