Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced External Communications Specialist to work on a short-term contract for an Oil & Gas E&P company located in the Galleria area of Houston, TX. The External Communications Specialist with be working in the Public Affairs team on several projects and will gain insight in to the organization and have the opportunity to make a quick imprint on this company. You will hit the ground running on several projects.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Bachelor’s degree, in Communications, Public Relations or Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years prior external communications experience
- Excellent writing, proofreading and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in – and the ability to apply –AP style
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and a willingness to learn new software programs as needed
- Ability to manage the entire lifecycle of multiple projects with competing demands for limited resources, on time and within budget.
- This is a full-time position as our employee working under contract at our client’s location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Local candidates only, relocation will not be provided
- Correspondence should refer to: C1907912