Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced Freight Brooker to join a Houston, Texas-based logistics firm. They leverage the benefit of over 60 years of combined experience in supply chain, logistics, and transportation management. The company is extremely innovative in its tactics and approach to ensure that they provide their customers with the most efficient and cost-effective shipping solutions, with the utmost integrity, empowering their customers to focus on their core specialties. This position offers a very competitive salary with lots of upside and a generous benefits package.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- A College Degree is preferred. However, relevant advanced sales or industry experience will be considered.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales and Freight Brokering.
- Experience working with technology, including Office products and specialized software platforms like Aljex, Salesforce, DAT, Truckstop, Rate Analysis tools, Macropoint Capacity, MyCarrierPackets and Saferwatch.
- Must have 2 years of Operation knowledge.
- Must have great customer service and phone skills.
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without employer assistance.
- Drug screening may be required before and during employment.
- Correspondence should refer to R2109187