Brookwoods Group is working with a Landscape Architect Firm in Upper Kirby area of Houston. The purpose of the position of Landscape Maintenance Supervisor is to ensure that the Company’s site maintenance projects are completed in a timely manner and the work is finished according to the Company’s best practices standards. This position requires the managing, coordination, and monitoring of the performance of the maintenance crew assigned. In addition, this position is required to assist the Marketing and Sales Department with generating new business.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have 5+ years managing the day-to-day maintenance of a large landscaping company
- Must have experience working directly with landscape architects, subcontractors, crew members, design associates, engineers and other professionals on landscape architectural projects
- Must have knowledge of plan and turf identification and care, including disease and insects
- Must have experience working in a high-end landscaping business, understanding concepts and inner workings of maintenance and installation.
- Must be bilingual in English/Spanish
- This is a full time position as our client’s employee
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Drug screening may be required prior and /or during employment
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number R2010985