Brookwoods Group is working with a major IT company in NW Houston to find an Entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to lead Advanced Compute & Solutions marketing experiments on the client’s high growth, future-oriented businesses, and VR. Must be performance and data-oriented marketing expert and own an integrated marketing strategy across multiple businesses while working with some of the most up-and-coming products. This job will be remote for the foreseeable future.
Lead all aspects of go-to-market strategy, defining/refining target, and working closely with internal media buying & SEM teams.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have 5+ years of demand generation marketing experience, preferably at a SaaS or eCommerce company
- Must have expertise with Google / Facebook / Instagram / YouTube and other digital marketing channels
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated success with end-to-end campaign design, rollout, and project management.
- Must have the ability to think strategically across the short, medium, and long term, while obsessing over the details, and a love of investigating evolving media trends and technology to serve your brand.
- Must have experience in audience analysis, messaging, content and journey mapping, program development, and measurement.
- Must be comfortable using Insights and Data Visualization tools.
- Must have superb quantitative, analytical, and business skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or similar field preferred.
Preferred but not required:
- 5+ yrs. in Product Marketing Management in Strategic Planning AND Execution
- 5+ yrs. in Project Management Full Life Cycle
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client’s location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number C2101100