Brookwoods Group is working with a large global energy company to fill a direct hire role. If you are ready for your next strategic lead-generation marketing management career challenge, then this job could be for you. Our client needs a very strong strategic marketing professional who will design lead-generation product marketing campaigns and will consistently interact with the sales team. The ideal marketing professional must be analytical, data-driven, flexible, adaptable, a critical thinker, problem-solver, and able to multi-task in a very fast-paced work environment. This is a hybrid position working 1-2 days in the Houston business office and the other days working from your home office.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing regional marketing programs for the Texas region. This role will work across multiple channels, supporting business objectives, leading customer acquisition, fostering customer retention, and advancing brand awareness. Additionally, this team member will be setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable east regional marketing strategy.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, or related study
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B marketing and communications developing marketing campaigns for the Texas Region Energy sector (ERCOT members)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience building and supporting strategic complex marketing programs designed for demand/lead generation
- Must have knowledge of CRMs (Marketo, Pardot, Adobe Analytics, etc.), project management, content marketing and content management systems
- Must have strong data analysis skills to track, optimize and report on campaign performance based on customer acquisition costs by channel
- Must have skills to manage multiple, complex projects, shifting priorities, and changing expectations under short deadlines and pressure
- Must have excellent writing, communications, presentation, and networking skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships, and positively influence business activities inside and outside the company
- This is a full time position as our client's employee at the client's Houston location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- The role is on client site and from your home office, local candidates only, relocation is not provided
- Drug screening will be required prior to and/or during employment
- Please contact us and use reference number R2110194