Brookwoods Group is working with a large Engineering/Architectural/Construction firm in Houston to find a Marketing Project Coordinator. This company is growing quickly and they are looking for an individual who is ready for a challenge, growth opportunities and the ability to multi-task.
This position includes interpreting RFQ’s, researching, capturing, and managing information, facilitating the creation of new content as needed. They are also working with CRM data, coordinating strategy sessions, posting to social media and developing marketing collateral as needed. The ideal professional must have highly detailed-oriented, wear multiple hats and be deadline driven. This professional must be highly organized and a planner.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree
- Must have 1 – 3 years of experience as a proposal coordinator
- Must have advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher
- Must have excellent grammar, technical writing with clarity, editing, proofing, strong interpersonal and proactive communication skills
- Must have excellent project management skills, prioritizing, meeting crucial deadlines, along with managing workload and productivity efficiently with little supervision
- Must be able to effectively manage proposal project from kick-off meeting to final deliverable with set deadlines
- Proposal coordinator experience in A/E Industry
- This is a full-time position as our client’s employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number R1907909