Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced Marketing Project Manager with well-defined project management skills to drive dealer market support and create and manage marketing content and campaigns that support our client’s digital and traditional marketing initiatives. If you have strong lead generation and demand generation experience and are looking to work for a well-known brand, this could be the perfect role for you. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the company’s sales and dealer network to create the overall marketing strategy for the organization. If you like to plan and execute marketing projects and are a self-starter our client is ready to hire.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience leading large, complex marketing projects, including demand generation, branding, new product introductions and tradeshows.
- Must have 3+years of experience with lead generation programs / campaigns.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working individually or with other stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong knowledge of AP style.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing, platforms, and tools
- Creative thinker that truly understands corporate branding and identity systems
- Skilled verbal and written communication
- Must have strong proofreading skills, as well as above average spelling and grammar capabilities
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with Sitecore content management system, Salesforce email marketing and Journey builder platform, Sitecore content management, Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, and Asana for project management.
- Experienced in B2B Marketing, working with a dealer / distributor network is beneficial.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- The role is full time, permanent position, working remotely initially before transitioning to hybrid or fully onsite.
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Base compensation is dependent on years of experience; package includes benefits
- Correspondence should refer to: H2109182