Brookwoods Group is seeking an experienced Marketing Project Manager with well-defined project management skills to drive dealer market support and create and manage marketing content and campaigns that support our client’s digital and traditional marketing initiatives. If you have strong lead generation and demand generation experience and are looking to work for a well-known brand, this could be the perfect role for you. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the company’s sales and dealer network to create the overall marketing strategy for the organization. If you like to plan and execute marketing projects and are a self-starter our client is ready to hire.
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing project plans, timelines, budgets, and deliverables to implement that plan.
- Must be a strong communicator that is comfortable working closely with the marketing team as well as with internal stakeholders and outside vendors.
- Assist in creating the marketing strategy and develop the project plan, timelines, budget, and deliverables to implement that vision.
- Ability to work with the General Manager, Marketing, and the Sales and dealer network.
- Create and edit content for lead generation program, analyze and distribute results of program.
- Ability to plan and fully execute tradeshow booth presence 1-2 times a year.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7+ years in corporation marketing.
- 7+ years of experience leading large, complex marketing projects, including demand generation, branding, new product introductions and tradeshows.
- Must have 3+years of experience with lead generation programs / campaigns.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working individually or with other stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong knowledge of AP style.
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing, platforms, and tools.
- Creative thinker that truly understands corporate branding and identity systems.
- Must have strong proofreading skills, as well as above average spelling and grammar capabilities.
THE BEST CANDIDATE WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Implemented targeted, multi-channel campaigns through in-person events, digital campaigns, and email marketing and digital display advertising.
- Led tradeshow implementation from beginning to end, including booth selection, booth design with outside vendors, campaign management.
- Collaborated with Products and Sales teams on campaign execution, product/feature launches, speaking opportunities and content development.
- Produced marketing content: website, articles, brochures, newsletters, videos, customer stories, and speaking opportunities
- Manage corporate branding initiatives, clear understanding of brand guidelines and implementation
- Experience with Sales Lead Management best practices.
- Experience leading large-scale, complex marketing & communications projects from beginning to end.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- The role is full time, permanent position, working remotely initially before transitioning to hybrid or fully onsite.
- Drug screening may be required prior to and/or during employment
- Base compensation is dependent on years of experience; package includes benefits
- Correspondence should refer to: R2109182