Brookwoods Group is looking for an experienced Office Operation Manager to work side by side with the President of a real estate firm and theatre production company. The office operations manager will be responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of business.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have 5+ years of experience as an Office Operations Manager
- Must have experience in organizational effectiveness in operations management implementing best practices
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft office suite and related systems included but not limited to Office 360, on-line meeting platforms (Zoom, Teams) and handheld devise business related apps
- Must have a strong working knowledge of finance, to include accounts payable and receivable, budget oversight and development
- Must have strong leadership skills, experience managing staff groups and projects as well as vendors and sub-contractors
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills
Preferred but not required:
- Experience in real estate, or theatre production
- Social Media knowledge and promotions experience
- This is a full time position as our client’s employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance.
- The role is on client site, local candidates only, relocation is not provided.
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment.
- Please contact us and use reference number R2107150