Brookwoods Group is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work for our client who is a provider of enterprise software solutions and services. This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. You will be the product evangelist and will play an integral role in organizing product launches.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business marketing or related field
- Must have 3+ years of software product marketing experience
- Must have knowledge and experience in customer buying behavior for software-as-a-service (SaaS)
- Must have 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Demonstrated an ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Verbally articulate and skilled at telling a visual story.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
Preferred but not required:
- This is a full-time position as our client’s employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Please contact us and use reference number R1906892