Brookwoods Group is working with a fast-growing Imaging Center to find an Radiologic Technician who is ready to take over a full team and manage the technical staff. The right person should be adaptable, and an expert in radiography, DEXA, CT and MRI exams. You should be knowledgeable about the process of specific ultrasound exams. You will be responsible for the day to day technical operation of the Imaging center and will be expected to train new X-ray staff as well as existing staff. If you are ready to own the process and team and have an opportunity to establish procedures and protocols making the customer first this is a great opportunity. If you speak Vietnamese and or Chinese, you will fit perfectly with this team.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have current RT license with MRI or CT certification
- Must have 5+ years working in a radiology department utilizing your licenses, with 3+ years working in MRI or CT or another modality
- Must have 3+ years of experience inserting IV catheters for contrast injection
- Must have good written and oral communication skills. Be able to effectively communicate in Chinese (Mandarin) and/or Vietnamese
- Must have 5+ years’ experience training and leading other technician as a supervisor, manager or team lead to include scheduling, evaluating and training other technicians.
- 3+ years of hospital radiology experience
- This is a full-time position as our client’s employee, with some weekend (Saturday hours)
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- The role is on client site, local candidates only, relocation is not provided
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Base compensation is dependent on years of experience; package includes benefits
- Correspondence should refer to: R2009979