Brookwoods Group is seeking a motivated, hands-on Project Manager who is a Registered Professional Land Surveyor to join our client’s team. Our client is in one of the most growing areas of Richardson, Texas has this direct hire opportunity. They have built a practice by providing quality land surveying for numerous public sector clients throughout Texas, including the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), counties, cities, and special districts, and private developers of housing communities and retail developments since 1976. This is an exciting role ready for the right RPLS that is ready to build and grow with them.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- MUST be a valid Registered Professional Land Surveyor (RPLS)
- Experience Easement/Right-of Way Surveys
- boundaries, property descriptions, topographic surveys
- client relations
- project management.
- Experience with private land development for residential and commercial uses including platting experience in North Texas.
- Team driven with strong written/verbal skills.
- Working knowledge of MicroStation, GeoPAK, AutoCAD Civil3D, Infinity, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred but not required:
- Bilingual is a plus
- General knowledge of Cyclone and/or GIS
- This is a full-time position at our client’s site
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- All the role is remote Local candidates strongly preferred; relocation will be offered for right candidate.
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Correspondence should refer to: R2104127