Brookwoods Group is working with a large commercial construction company to fill a vital role in their organization. They RFP Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the proposal team, distributing the workload, managing schedules, meeting deadlines, monitor and tracking progress and analyzing win/loss ratios. This is more than a proposal writer this job requires someone who understand all of the ins and outs of proposal writing and is able to develop and improve the process regularly. You will work closely with the marketing and sales team as well as subject matter experts in the field of construction.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in English, journalism, marketing, communication or related field
- Must have 5+ years of professional experience in writing, editing and preparation of proposals
- Must have 3+ years of professional experience in construction, architecture or related field
- Must have 3+ years of strong project management experience
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills - writing samples, graphic design samples and other marketing collateral samples are required
Preferred but not required:
- 2+ years of professional experience managing employees.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance.
- The role is full time work directly for our client
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment.
- Base compensation is dependent on years of experience
- Correspondence should refer to R2301375, we will need you to submit writing samples, graphic design samples, and any other marketing collateral samples you may have