Brookwoods Group is working with award-winning architecture, engineering and consulting practice in the search for a Sr. Architect/Project Manager to join their team.
The Sr. Architect/Project Manager will serve as the senior supervisor of staff and be responsible for the successful execution of construction documents and construction administration. Interact regularly with Principals, client executives. Consultants and clients. The ability to establish and develop relationships with the team is essential. Must have an aggressive, team-oriented personality with a knack for creative problem-solving.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Degree in architecture from an accredited program plus 15 years minimum of professional experience required
- Must be a licensed Architect
- 10+ years of experience as an Architect Manager, Project Manager, or BIM Manager
- Extensive knowledge of production management and workflow processes
- Must demonstrate working knowledge in using Revit Architecture as a production tool
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations, and vendors
- Excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills.
- This is a full-time position at our client’s site
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Local candidates strongly preferred, relocation will be offered for the right candidate
- Drug screening may be required prior to and/or during employment
Correspondence should refer to R2002959