Brookwoods Group is working with a large Energy company on the Energy Corridor of Houston, to fill a contract position. The Senior Communications Manager will support the Global Communications Manager, working to executive agreed strategic communications plans that support the priorities and to develop, tailor and deliver audience-specific approaches that raise understanding and engagement of these as part of the wider company strategy.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or related field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related internal communications experience
- Must have Upstream and/or Downstream communication experience
- Change communication leader with knowledge of change programs
- Evidence of designing and implementing communication plans using a number of tools and channels (digital).
- Engaging writer with experience delivering messages to a variety of audiences and cultures.
Preferred but not required:
- Yammer software or similar strongly preferred
- Agency experience
- This is a full time position as our employee working under contract at our client’s location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number H2002956