Brookwoods Group is working with a local healthcare college to fill a critical position in the communication department. The Senior Lead Digital Content PM will provide digital content management leadership for all of our client's locations. The right professional will be consistently involved with strategy development, guiding and leading various agencies to ensure statement of work is being completed according to the client's digital organic goals, objectives and strategies. You will provide leadership for the website, all social media platforms, content development, compliance, reputation management testimonials, SEO and analyses of various digital platforms and survey data. The position is located at the client's headquarters inside the loop near the Heights. This is a hybrid position.
You must have worked in a digital lead position and be an ultimate team player to apply for this role.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in communications, digital marketing, or related field; or 10-15 years of professional digital marketing experience
- Must have 5-7 years of experience as a manager of digital marketing or communications
- Must have proven experience with digital content campaign strategies and tactics for all major social media platforms
- Must have knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics, customer surveys and analysis, and copywriting/editing
- Must be proficient with Heap, WordPress, Tableau, and have solid writing and verbal communication skills
- Must be proficient with social and digital media monitoring tools such as Hootsuite, website CMS platforms
Preferred but not required:
- Agency experience
- Advanced degree
- This is a full time position as our client's employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number R2111211