Brookwoods Group is seeking a highly talented, experienced and motivated Senior Project Estimator to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for facility-based projects. This is direct hire position for one our clients. Our client offers an exciting work environment with opportunities for professional development and career growth.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university in a relevant field and/or 5-10 years of relevant experience in heavy industrial construction.
- Must have experience bidding projects up to $50 million USD.
- Must have experience bidding pipeline facilities, compressor stations, cryogenic plants, fractionators, liquids storage terminals, and meter stations.
- Some overnight travel will be required to do bid walks and attend pre-bid meetings.
- Must be able to provide solid leadership to subordinate estimators.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with proven strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, results driven and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, Primavera and/or similar software
- This is a full-time position at our client’s site
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US without employer assistance
- Local candidates strongly preferred, relocation will offered for right candidate
- Drug screening may be required prior and/or during employment
- Please contact us and use reference number R1910937