Brookwoods Group is working with a large specialty engineering company to fill a direct hire position. The Mission of a Senior Project Manager in the CoMET Department is to acquire and retain clients through project value delivery that meets or exceeds client expectations while achieving our financial and risk management goals. To increase the firm’s success by providing visibility of the firm in the marketplace.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering or comparable with minimum ten years direct experience or Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering with minimum twelve years direct experience.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in the State of Texas.
- Experience with TxDOT/local public entities is preferred.
- OVT (Owner Verification Testing) experience preferred.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License with no history of accidents or alcohol/drug related traffic offenses and valid right to work documents.
- This is a full-time position as our client’s employee
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- Please contact us and use reference number R1911946