Brookwoods Group is working with a large Retail client to fill a long-term contract role. The Sr. Visual Designer will work on many creative projects. If you are experienced in mass advertising, email campaigns, creative design and understand user experience, this is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team. Your work environment will rival any high-tech company and the work life balance is a key initiative for this work group.
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital design
- Must have B2C experience
- Must be able to work well as a key member of the marketing creative services team in a fast-paced environment carrying projects from start to completion without a lot of oversight
- Must have experience working with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure designs are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards
- Project Management
- Must have a mindset for designing inspired creative for a range of digital platforms including, responsive sites, especially emails, mobile/tablet apps, wireframes, and microsites
- Must have degree (Associate or higher level) or equivalent work experience.
- This is a full-time position as our employee working at our client’s location
- Compensation includes salary and benefits and is dependent on your experience
- There is no relocation compensation
- Must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship
- Please contact us and use reference number C1910932