See the overview of our hiring process at “our process” or click HERE.
At this point, you should already have sent your resume to us and one of our recruiters has asked you to provide more in-depth information about yourself.
Yes, taken all together, it is a lot to do. But keep in mind that we go to similar lengths to get to know our client companies very well, so in the end we are more likely to identify a great professional opportunity for you!
There are FIVE forms or tasks for you at this point:
- Complete the Employment Profile
— essentially an application that provides relevant important information about you.
- Complete the Personal Summary
— a chance to tell us more about you to know you better.
- Complete the Non-Disclosure Agreement
— our opportunities are usually confidential to some degree, so this is needed to talk in detail.
- Complete the Personality Assessment
— this helps us describe your personality to our clients when needed… this comes from your recruiter with a link to a third-party site
- Provide References
— we will ask for your references at a later step with a link to a third-party site. NOW is the time to get your references lined up along with their CURRENT e-mail addresses.
You can complete these tasks either by:
- clicking any or all of the the online forms below; or
- downloading and completing any or all of the the forms, then uploading or emailing back.
- Employment Profile opens in a new tab [click]
- Personal Summary opens in a new tab [click]
- Non-Disclosure Agreement opens in a new tab [click]
- Personality Assessment comes from your recruiter with a link to a third-party site
- References are checked online and this comes from your recruiter with a link to a third-party site